The Aprisa SR family provides narrow band point-to-multipoint radio communications, designed and optimised for SCADA and telemetry applications. The Aprisa SR provides up to 19.2 kbit/s capacity for everyday applications, with two Ethernet ports and one serial port. The Aprisa SR+ provides industry leading capacity of up to 120 kbit/s for more data-intensive applications, with four build-configurable ports for advanced flexibility.
Smart, secure, industry-leading speed licenses point-to-multipoint SCADA communications for industrial monitoring and control for the electricity, water, and oil and gas industries
- Aprisa SR+ Applications
- Oil & Gas: production metering, lift pump atumation
- Water & Wastewater: flow, level, pressure modulation automation, and pump status
Smart, secure, industry-leading speed licensed point-to-point for lining and backhaul of industrial monitoring and control and DRM voice
Remote control, monitoring, and site security applications throughout a range of public safety, critical infrastructure, and utility industries.
- Aprisa SR+ PTP Applications:
- Point-to-multipoint radio base station to SCADA master station linking
Utility-grade unlicensed radio for Aprisa edge-of-network extension and other short range applications
- Aprisa SRi Application Deployment:
- On site applications: intra-substation, MV substation automation, water treatment plants, single and multi-well pads
The Aprisa Master Station (MMS) provides smooth migration from legacy radio networks to next generation Aprisa SR+ SCADA radio networks utilizing existing frequencies and antenna infrastructure. From the very first remote radio replacement enjoy market leading Aprisa radio features in terms of speed, coverage, security, IP, and advanced management options. Your network is no longer limited to performing in a crippled backward compatibility mode.